Friday, April 23, 2010

Karyn-Cola Float

Summer's coming and this warm weather really made us thing of cool drinks & ice creams.

Inspiration struck once again and a favourite cola cake recipe was given a new twist. The kitchen was buzzing as this new creation came to life.

We are so happy to introduce you to the new Karyn-Cola Float!


A delicious cola cupcake topped with vanilla ice-cream like butter cream frosting and a special Karyn-Cola sauce poured over top. That little cherry on top just finishes it off beautifully.

Get your spoons and straws ready.

11 comments:

  1. That looks Scrumptious

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly delightful. The name is really good too! Can I try one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CANNOT wait to try one of these! They look TO DIE FOR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you be willing to post some of your recipes? They all look so amazingly yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mercy, these are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooooo very gooooooooooooood! These are the new IT Cupcake! In my books anyways.

    I can still taste pure pleasure on my tongue!

    Must have an order for Mother's day! Do you do them in minis?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, how about root beer or orange?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you thank you thank you. These were yummy! I would so be up for a root beer and creamsoda flavours. those are my loves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I just ate this one today and I feel in LOVE!! So yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Awesome Cupcakes!! Remember Sex in a Pan? These are better!! ; )

    ReplyDelete