Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SOLD OUT!

{cupcake} Delight ROCKED the Women in Business Trade Fair.

While we were setting up, other vendors & their families were stopping by for a taster & once the doors opened we were in business - the Pied Pipers' of Delisle!

Pink Lemonade was the first to sell out.
Quickly followed by Triple Choc. Shock and the Funky Monkey.

The rest were not too far behind.

Favourite moment? Hands down, watching our customers taking the first bite of a cupcake pop!

This week we're delivering orders and working on a couple of new recipes too.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh that looks like it was fun! I've recently been inspired to purchase a piping kit to get me started on a little "over the top" adventures with icing! I have plans for cupcakes at my daughter's 8th birthday bash and I can't wait to get started :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first show ladies. Your table looked wonderful! Sorry I couldn't make it...my health care consultant from Safeway asked if I'd like to participate in the Kidney Foundation walk and I just couldn't say no! I'll keep my eyes open for the next one. If you're interested..I have a recipe for you..remember my coffee cupcakes with a little sumthing sumthing icing..I think those would be a big hit at a corporate function..you should start advertising for XMAS parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy - we'd LOVE your recipe! You are such a doll to offer! Can't wait to try a little sumthing sumthing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sumthing sumthing? I'm in. Now that I know what you guys do so close to the school. LOL!

    ReplyDelete